Tenacious Patch - 0.4
This patch consists mostly of quality-of-life changes and bugfixes.
Nothing too exciting, but stuff that had to be done!
- Traps now activate mines and destroy wooden crates! We hope that this change leads to a better, immersive experience!
- Nerfed the stun time on players for ice effects.
- Players now start diagonally in a 1v1 scenario.
- We adapted and refined some of the hitboxes.
- We buffed the laser trap!
- Item Buffs: Missle
- Item Nerfs: Ghost, Mine
- Traps now reset their recharge progress upon being frozen.
- Fixed a bug where the speedboost effect would remain after the player died.
- Fixed a bug where the camera would still follow a player after their death.
- Fixed a bug where players could pause during the round countdown.
- Fixed a bug where players could navigate the UI after selecting a post-game option.
- Fixed a bug where players would lose UI focus in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug where the armored heart would spin around in frenzy upon pickup.
- Fixed a bug where players could launch themselves into the air.
- Fixed a bug where ice objects wont freeze the player.
- Players now have more haptic feedback in the connector menu.
- The item menu can now wrap around, and the item ID is moved to its own cardboard item.
- We added small indicators at the bottom of the tower in the middle, to allow players to see the state of the tower, even if the top is not visible.
- We moved the "target" board on the tower further down, to indicate that the tower can be shot.
- Explosives now leave an explosion crater upon detonating.
- We updated the visual of the burning ground.
- We updated the lightning particles of the tower.
Tanks for reading this! ♥
Get Tenacious Tanks
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.